Soundtrack by Static Cycle
Miami Sport Fishing Charters
"Some of the best fishing in America is available 3 miles offshore from Miami & Miami Beach! Miami Fishing is a true, world-class destination. We had Sailfish and Swordfish in a single day!"
Sport Fishing Magazine
Miami sport fishing is an art form that takes skill, perseverance and an understanding of the weather, seasons and fish behavior. Catching fish requires having the right boats, tackle, baits and most importantly, the experience of competent crews that know how to fish Miami. Our state of the art electronics and equipment makes landing that fish of a lifetime a rewarding and enjoyable experience. Our skilled crews use their years of fishing expertise along with all available technologies to find fish for our customers and make your Miami sport fishing experience one to remember a lifetime!
FISHING IS GUARANTEED! We'll offer a Free Replacement Charter. Miami Charter Boat guarantees you fishing in every trip. This is a policy that takes the worry out of booking your Miami sport fishing trip. No other company offers a more performance-driven guarantee. ..Learn more
When it comes to designing the ultimate fishing destination, sport fishing in Miami serves as the perfect blueprint. Miami sport fishing has close access to the Gulf Stream, only 3 miles offshore. Miami sport fishing offers miles and miles of natural reef lines, and hundreds of natural and man made wrecks. Miami sport fishing is in a great city with major airports and a great nightlife! Whether you are looking for that world record or just a nice day in the water, sport fishing in Miami will undoubtedly prove to be the highlight of your groups stay.
- Base Rates
- What's Included?
- How we fish?
- What we fish for?
- What to bring?
- Half days ( 4 hrs ) 7 AM or 1 PM $700
- Three quarter days ( 6 hrs ) 7 AM or 1 PM $900
- Full days ( 8 hrs ) 7 AM $1100
- Tarpon ( 4 hrs ) 7 AM or 5 PM $600
- Swordfish ( 10 hrs ) 7 AM or 5 PM $1200
- Tournaments & Bahamas Trips 3 days minimum $1300
*These are starting rates per boat based on a party of six. click here for more details
- • Ice, bait & all NEW tackle
- • Cleaning, filleting and bagging your catch
- • Fishing equipment & licenses
- • Professional mate and captain
- • Tournament-rigged boat for up to six anglers max
- • One free hooker t-shirt
- • Mention this website and receive one additional hour of fishing
- • Coolers for your refreshments
- • Catering is available
All charters include:
How we fish?We fish every day like we do when we are in a tournament. We deploy kites and use different live baits to catch specific varieties of fish. We normally fish 3 miles offshore on the west wall of the Gulfstream.
Over the years we have mastered various techniques for sport fishing in Miami such as kite fishing, swordfish day-time or night time, bottom fishing, drifting, shark fishing and deep dropping to hook our target species. These techniques will surely keep the most experience angler interested at all times. ..Learn more
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, foul weather gear, soft soled tennis or boat shoes, flip flops, white or light colored clothing, camera, and video equipment.
What to bring?
We catch and release all fish that will not be eaten. Trophy fish such as Marlin or Sailfish that are suitable for wall mountings can be replicated. Before release, they are photographed for coloring, weighed and measured so that a longer lasting and less expensive fiberglass replica can be made locally by a skilled fish artisan. We prefer to catch and release these magnificent fish!